You may not need a website if …
- You’re an in-house consultant with only one client, and you’re okay with that (e.g. you have an arrangment essentially making you an employee.)
- You’re have no customers and only a handful of stakeholders, and you’re okay with that (e.g. you manage a family holding company or fund)
- 100% of your customers buy from you spontaneously, because you’re the most convenient option, and you’re okay with that. (e.g. you run an unbranded hot dog cart in Times Square )
- You’re going out of business, and you’re okay with that (i.e. preparing for retirement)
On the other hand, you probably do need a website if …
- Your customers ever think about buying from you at times when you’re not around, or you want them to (i.e. people make plans – even in only 30 minutes in advance – to come to your store)
- Your product is significantly different from that of your direct competitors, or you want it to be (i.e. you are not selling a commodity – at least not just that.)
- You want people to contact you about buying your products or services.
- You want to be able to automate more of your business, and increase efficiency
- You want more people to know about you and your products or services
Need help getting started? Lucky for you, that’s what we do. Just drop us a line, and we’ll set up a meeting to figure out what, exactly you need.